25/02/2009

My 'Summer of Unity'


While some dreary doom-mongers and opponents of National Unity are predicting a summer of unrest and demonstration following the recent media-led downturn in the economy, I Lord Mesmo, have vowed to bring the simple fun back into life and make this a summer of fun with a 'Summer of Unity Spectacular'.

I will be revealing full details soon through this very blog and the Illiterate and Fraudster, but rest-assured that I will be making it a special summer of fun, fun, fun for all your followers of the AMC out there.

Not that I will be concentrating on just having a good time - Although I do like doing that, especially when Miss T'su's ardent assistant Helga Von Frau pops round to the News Blimp with a copy of the Daily Mail and a sack of kittens - Where was I? Oh yes, the "Summer of Unity' is also about getting our sleeves rolled up and exercising our 'Love the Community' muscle!

There will be massive 'Back to work' initiatives and everyone will be able to help take part in extending our 'Comfort & Safety' programme by sponsoring and putting up a cctv camera in an area near you. There will be competitions for putting barbed wire and security fences around the areas that my pals live in, while some of you will even have the chance to join our rapidly expanding 'Local Friendliness' support & security teams!

Now, let's not get too excited just yet and forget about the hard work immediately to hand - But rest-assured dear reader, I am busy thinking of ways to keep you busy and diverted over the coming months and how to make sure you are well and truly taken care of in the event of trouble!

Toodle pip & watch this space for more info as soon as I finish with that sack of kittens.

Pic. 'Local Friendliness' Comfort & Safety teams - Heading to an area near you soon!

READ ALL THE LATEST NEWS DAILY FROM THE 'ILLITERATE AND FRAUDSTER' ONLY AT ASTRO-MAN.COM

No comments: