26/02/2009

My favourite toy this week! (Apart from the 'ahem', things that Miss T'su bought round the other night, but that's another matter... Hmm)


I like to give you people out there a little pointer for some fabulous things to entertain the kiddywinks with. Personally, I prefer to give them the magnificent AMC K-74 'Widowmaker' assault rifle but I know that some of the more flighty among you blanch at stuff like that, so here's an alternative.

Steering clear of well-designed delights of light weaponry, there's nothing finer than a toy that helps them get to grips with the word of the Lord... Ha ha, no, not me my happy friends! Not that Lord... 'THE' Lord (although I would urge you to take heed of my word too, I would never suppose to step on 'his' toes).

Those Johnnies at that fine publication 'The Fraudster' (see astro-man.com for the latest) run a regular column on their favourite playthings of the moment and have unearthed this little gem. A fine teaching device that will help your young ones - With a little encouragement and maybe missing a few meals - Be fluent with the word of the other Lord. Smashing!

Click on the link below and you too could maybe benefit from a few words to the wise.

Toodle pip & Amen!

Click here to hear the good news!


READ ALL THE LATEST NEWS DAILY FROM THE 'ILLITERATE AND FRAUDSTER' ONLY AT ASTRO-MAN.COM

No comments: